AnimSchool Fantasy Character WIP + Tatjana Kraft
Finished the texturing in Mari, yesterday. I used the ACES color space to make the scene more appealing than the RGB color space could acheive. I also like how the lighting turend out in the character's first test render. In the past two days, I worked on grooming parts of the hair. As soon as it is finished, I will give you the project's next update.
Regarding my last post. I did the posing of the character in zBrush. I simply forgot to mention that.
The grooming part is done. Creating the dread locks was harder than I initially expected but I'm pretty satisfied how they turned out at the end. I mixed in my own style to the concept, by taking a more realistic approach on the hair. The mix of both styles, the realism and the stylized artstyle from the concept synergized pretty well. For my last step, I will work on compositing the scene and making a few final touches on the character's presentation.