NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO
ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT
THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the contest page and who are 18 years or older by the date of entry. The Campaign is only open worldwide except in those countries with which the U.S. has trade embargos, and is void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning. Employees of AnimSchool, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of AnimSchool as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting and ending on the time (Mountain Time Zone) and date posted on the contest page.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the contest page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of AnimSchool. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AnimSchool. We may remove or disallow any content which is pornographic, sexually explicit, lewd, obscene, or excessively violent, promotes or condones illegal activities, or incites hate or violence against an ethnic, religious, or protected group.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prize listed on the contest page. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by AnimSchool. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at AnimSchool’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AnimSchool to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants must be able to receive prizes by email to be eligible to win.
6. Minimum entries required: 30. If we receive less than 30 valid entries for this contest per division, the contest may be voided and no prizes awarded or prizes reduced, based on AnimSchool’s discretion alone.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that AnimSchool, anyone acting on behalf of AnimSchool, and AnimSchool’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. For contests, by entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of AnimSchool. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AnimSchool from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which AnimSchool may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: AnimSchool reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond AnimSchool’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, AnimSchool may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by AnimSchool. AnimSchool reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. AnimSchool has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, AnimSchool reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless AnimSchool and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is AnimSchool 209 West 520 North, Orem, UT 84057
14. The Campaign hosted by AnimSchool is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, or any other party.
15. By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Terms and Conditions.
16. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
17. Make sure to read contest-specific rules.
18. Have fun!