With the digitization of monetary markets, one can simply check the worth of listed shares by going to web sites of BSE or NSE. Infact, if you have buying and selling account with any of the brokers then you can also get tick by tick value!
However, the things aren't so easy for unlisted shares. As these shares are not listed on any inventory trade and are traded privately; therefore it turns into difficult to verify the going value of such shares.
The downside is equally acute for sellers in addition to patrons of unlisted shares. The sellers do not know the real worth of their shares and have to rely upon the costs given by various sellers / market makers. Similarly, the buyers additionally don’t know the way a lot to pay for the unlisted shares. The apps of depositary members (NSDL or CDSL) additionally show the holdings at face value subsequently, it turns into troublesome to know the actual value of such unlisted shares.
Moreover, getting quotes from a number of dealers of unlisted shares is also a task in itself. And if somebody needs to sell on to an interested purchaser, then discovering such patrons is even bigger task. Therefore, many individuals who personal such unlisted shares are unable to get fair worth of their investments and find yourself both holding them forever or selling them at decrease prices. Similarly many consumers find yourself shopping for unlisted shares at larger costs and regret later, when they're unable to promote them.
These problems are now being solved by Prastaav, where you will get worth quotes from multiple dealers as well as direct patrons and sellers. This can give you an thought of the going worth that you could count on on the time of buying or promoting. You can also publish requirements or availability of unlisted shares at no cost and get calls from a number of involved buyers / sellers. The process may be very simple
1. Just register at Prastaav.com with your e-mail.
2. After verification of e-mail, publish your advert for free
three. Sit back and loosen up whilst you get calls from fascinated buyers and sellers!
Therefore, Prastaav.com not solely helps in worth discovery purchase also helps you speak to multiple sellers / consumers earlier than doing the precise transaction.
Why you need to check the value of unlisted shares?
- First and the foremost, the unlisted share worth is the prime determinant of the time of entry or exit of the stock from the portfolio of the investor. It helps you decide whether or not you are getting the stock cheaper or costly.
- The worth of the share also decides the overall value of holding within the portfolio and the allocation. Therefore if the investor is aware of the true worth of his holding then he can apply better judgment to portfolio allocation.
- Unlisted share worth move lots on the time of outcome declaration or announcement by any company. If the announcement is expounded to fund increase, acquisition, growth or new business and so on then price fluctuates even more. At such occasions, it turns into difficult to know the true value of the unlisted shares. And if somebody has to commerce then understanding the true price helps lots. For example: Paytm Share price moved up substantially when Reliance industries raised capital from abroad in year 2020
- If the investor is aware of the worth of unlisted shares then he also can calculate the return he has generated over his investment. This helps them compare the efficiency of their unlisted share portfolio with the listed share portfolio and decide future course of action.
- For instance: if you realize Reliance Retail share price, then it will be easier so that you can determine whether or not to purchase it or not, what number of shares to buy and when to rebalance your portfolio.